PLACING AN ORDER AND PAYMENT:
To purchase items you will need to create a personal account on the Amuleto Designs website. Once you have gained access to your account, you may update your details, track orders, and shop for new items. New customers need to create an account to purchase from our website and all existing customers will need to login before each new transaction.
Once you have placed your order, Amuleto Designs will send you an email to confirm receipt of your order.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CHANGES TO THE TERMS
You will be asked to accept this Agreement during the purchase process by ticking “I have read and accept the Terms and Privacy information”. By ticking “I have read and accept the Terms and Privacy information” you agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
From time to time, this Agreement will be reviewed and may be revised. Amuleto Designs reserves the right to change this Agreement at any time. If you have commenced any transaction prior to a change to this agreement, transaction will be effected in accordance with the terms in place at the time of the acceptance of your offer by Amuleto.
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
(a) any information which you provide when you register as a user shall be up-to-date, true and accurate in all respects, and you agree to notify us immediately of any changes to such information;
(b) you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
(c) you are at least 18 years old.
- All purchase orders placed through this website are subject to confirmation and acceptance by Amuleto Designs.
- Any items that are currently out of stock will be placed on backorder.
- These items will be clearly marked on your invoice. Dilma will notify you by email with an estimated time of when we are able to fill your backorder.
- If an item has been discontinued, you will be notified ASAP by email and it will be deleted from the order.
- Backordered items are only charged once they are packed and despatched to you.
- Backordered items will be sent to you directly, free of any additional postage or handling charges.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of GST
- All transactions are settled in Australian Dollars (AUD). By completing a purchase order, you are making an offer to purchase the product at the price set in the Website. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
- All payments must be made at the time of submitting the purchase order.
- Payment can be made by Paypal or by direct deposit into Amuleto Designs bank account (email us for bank details)
- If for any reason, it is not possible to complete a full payment for your order from your account, then we may cancel the contract and suspend further deliveries to you.
- You must provide Dilma with a proof of purchase, either an invoice, bank statement, email confirmation from Amuleto Designs, or delivery note.
- Once we have received your full payment, the goods will be owned by you.
ACCURACY OF CONTENT
We are unable to guarantee that the colour you will see on your monitor will accurately reflect the true colour of the product.
Any images, descriptions, specifications, weights and dimensions given about the jewellery are approximate only. They will not form part of the contract with you and no warranty or guarantee shall be expressed or implied in the contract with you in this regard.
We will post your order to the address provided by you. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions. Delivery times are estimated times. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, the delivery date will be extended by a reasonable period and we will contact you to arrange an alternative.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
All rights in this website are owned by Amuleto Designs . Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything from this website for any purpose.
All our products are made to a high standard and due to their delicate nature they may require you to care for them in an appropriate manner. Amuleto Designs will not be liable for any damage caused by you in failure to adhere to the product care instructions.
Amuleto Designs offers a one year warranty on all items purchased through our website. Jewellery is warranted to the original consumer/purchaser against breakage or malfunction under normal use due to defects in material or workmanship. We will repair, or, at our option, replace any defective piece with the same or a comparable design. If you require an item to be repaired or replaced please notify us on (02) 6684 5398 or 0431 035 271 to organise such.
If the item is discontinued or out of stock a credit will be provided.
Please post all returns to:
464 Main Arm Road
Mullumbimby, 2482 NSW
If you purchased a Amuleto Designs item from a third-party store or retailer, please contact the store from which you purchased it.
INTERESTED IN STOCKING Amuleto Designs jewellery?
If you would like to become a retailer of Amuleto Designs, please apply by completing the wholesaler application below. Please include 2 photos of your store. Thank you!